Hyundai Nishat Motor (Private) Limited has launched yet another car for its customers in Pakistan, and that is much-awaited Ioniq. The vehicle is hybrid and is priced at PKR 6.4 million. Note that the booking of the car is opened and you can book it right away with paying 50% of the total price in advance; however, the delivery time of the vehicle will be given to the customer at the time of booking.
As per the details, there is only one variant of the car introduced in the local market. Ioniq delivers a powerful performance with less fuel consumption and lower emissions due to its electric motor. The newly launched vehicle is directly imported from Korea– meaning it’s a CBU and is covered by the industry’s most comprehensive warranties which is four years and/or 100,000 km, whichever comes first.
The car is equipped with a 1.6L engine mated to a 6-speed DCT transmission that churns out 105 ps, and its electric motor makes an additional 32 KW, simply put, the vehicle produces 147 hp in total. Ioniq is a front-wheel-drive vehicle equipped with parking sensors and a rearview camera.
See specs and features below:
- 7 SRS Airbags (Driver+Passenger, Front Thorax/Pelvis, Curtain, Knee (Driver)
- Disc Brakes (Front and Rear)
- Back View Camera
- Parking Sensors
- Engine Immobilizer
- 5″ Touch Screen Infotainment System with MP3/BT/CD/AUX/USB
- Electrically Adjustable Outside Mirrors
- Auto. Headlight Control
- Tilt and Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Front Personal Lamp (Cabin)
- Automatic Air Conditioning with Climate Control
- Keyless Entry
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Front Radiator Grill (Glossy Black Paint)
- LED Day Time Running Lights
- Projection Headlamps
- Spoiler with High Mount Stop Lamp
- LED Rear Combination Lamp
- Outside Door Handles in Chrome finishing
It is imperative to mention here that the company has previously introduced two of its vehicles in Pakistan, namely, Sante Fe and Grand Starex, this is the third vehicle to be introduced by the company. Tell us what you guys think in the comments section below.