- MG Motors Gets Greenfield Status To Assemble Its Cars In Pakistan
- 609 Petrol Pumps Sealed For Oil Smuggling in Pakistan
- Coaster Converted into Motor Home – Owner’s Review
- Petrol Prices Increased by Rs3.20 Per Liter
- MG ZS SUV Spotted in Pakistan
- GREAT NEWS – MG HS Booking is Reopened!
- Changan Alsvin Received 1000 Pre-Bookings In 2 Days
- Check These Things Before Buying a Used Car
- Petrol Prices May Increase by Rs11.95 – Sources
- Is Honda HR-V Making a Comeback in Pakistan?
As always, PakWheels.com brings an exclusive review of yet another vehicle for its readers. This time, we reviewed a bike - Benelli TNT 150i. People in the country for the past one year were religiously waiting…
Abdul Hanan 751
Review of Road Prince Wego 150 In 2015, Road Prince announced their plans to launch Wego150 in Pakistan and followed it up by introducing this bike in 2016 with a price tag of Rs 180,000. Introduction: In…
Raja Khawar 818
It would not be wrong to say that Pakistani bike enthusiasts are always looking forward to new bike launches. And the news that Hi-Speed will be launching, not only a new model but also a different style of the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.