- Want to Buy a New Car? Follow These 10 Tips
- Menace of Underage Driving… Continues in Pakistan!
- Samsung To Supply 5nm Chips for Tesla Electric Cars
- Another Day, Another MG SUV – What’s Cooking? 🧐
- 194% Increase In Auto Import Bill For July-December 2020
- MG ZS EV – Expert Review of Affordable Electric Vehicle
- Suzuki Mehran — The Nostalgic First Car of Most Pakistanis
- This Is Why Pak Suzuki Car Deliveries Are Late!
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
2016 Geneva Motor Show
Beijing-based RandD firm, TechRules, has caused quite a stir at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. And the buzz was not about its sleek, carbon-fiber-bodied supercars but what’s powering them – a range-extending…
Aref Ali 111
Audi revealed its new compact crossover Audi Q2 at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. It will be German automaker’s first attempt at the crossover market that has been getting increasingly popular lately. The new Audi…
Asad Aslam 109
Lamborghini showcased its 760 bhp Centenario at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The latest hypercar by the Italian automaker was launch in the celebration of 100th birthday of its founder Ferruccio Lamborghini.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.