- Proton X70 Vs. MG HS – Which SUV is Safer?
- KIA Rumoured To Lead The Apple Car Project
- EV Policy Will Soon be Implemented – Fawad Chaudhry
- After Faisalabad, MG Pakistan Claims To Sell 1,000 Cars In Islamabad
- Car Booking – Be Cautious While Buying a New Vehicle
- “Pothole Fixer” — An App To Report Broken Roads in KPK
- Registration Record of 600,000 Vehicles Gone Missing in Punjab
- ‘Zero is a New Hero’ in Pakistan Auto Market
- You Can Buy These Sedans, SUVs in MG ZS Budget
- Honda City iDSI — Best Fuel-Efficient Used Sedan In Pakistan
2nd Sarfaranga Desert Rally
PakWheels.com 2nd Sarfaranga Desert Rally 2018 concludes on 2nd September 2018. The three-day event was a mix of passionate rally drivers and challenging tracks, and the local competitions and festivals like…
Zarmina Khan 63
The phenomenal PakWheels.com 2nd Sarfaranga Desert Rally 2018 concluded with Babar Khan as the winner in the Prepared Category A, completing the 40km track in 25 minutes and 05:95 seconds, while Fakhar Mahay,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.