- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Volkswagen has launched a new campaign called “The Last Mile” to say goodbye to the Beetle, which was discontinued this year. The last beetle rolled off the assembly line in Mexico in July. The ad ends with The…
The Middle-East ultra rich Sheikhs are known for buying the cars they set their eyes upon, be it Rolls Royce or Bugatti. But there is one set of wheels beyond their reach: Uruguayan President José Mujica's…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.