- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
Brent Crude Oil
The minister of petroleum said on Wednesday that Pakistan has started projects to increase the oil storage capacity to more than 20 days. While talking to the media at the launch of premium petroleum…
The price of crude oil has reached US $50 per barrel for the first time in last seven months. Experts have been expecting the price hike for some time now. Although the hike is going to help the oil producing…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.