- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
Brent Crude Oil
The minister of petroleum said on Wednesday that Pakistan has started projects to increase the oil storage capacity to more than 20 days. While talking to the media at the launch of premium petroleum…
The price of crude oil has reached US $50 per barrel for the first time in last seven months. Experts have been expecting the price hike for some time now. Although the hike is going to help the oil producing…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.