- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
Own money is an illegal selling practice by car dealers in Pakistan to exploit buyers. When asked from dealers why they practice and propagate such lousy notion in the car market, they say that they don’t have…
Car dealers have announced a strike today following the 400% increase in the transfer and registration fee of automobiles. They have called a complete shutdown of showrooms on Tuesday, 12th May 2015 (today).…
While we're more or less aware of the fact that Pak Suzuki and the rest are monopolistic companies that have been going on to loot the country by providing obsolete cars on exuberant and unjustified prices, it…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.