- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Car Prices in Pakistan
Since the start of this week, the dollar rate in Pakistan has come down significantly. The data shows that on September 22, the dollar was at an all-time high against the Pakistani rupee at Rs. 239.34 in the…
In the last few days, the flying high dollar rate has started to come down. There are multiple reasons behind this rather rapid downfall of the dollar, i.e., IMF's statement that Pakistan has met all conditions…
In the last two years, car prices have only seen a sharp increase of up to 50%, primarily due to the depreciation of Pakistani Rupee against the US dollar. The rising prices were later supported by the…
Toyota Land Cruiser an SUV, which has ruled the non-paved roads for over sixty-five years and has evolved from being an off-road oriented Jeep to emerge as a Range Rover competitor by becoming comfort oriented…
Pakistan is a country which is not much widespread in the terms of vehicle manufacturing companies, now what do you have in mind when you hear about the car companies present in the country? You might think…
Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited (PSMCL) has decreased the prices of Suzuki Wagon R by Rs. 50,000-90,000 depending on the trim. Previously, the price of Wagon R was Rs. 899,000 for the VX trim, Rs. 1,049,000…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.