- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
Car Prices in Pakistan
In the last two years, car prices have only seen a sharp increase of up to 50%, primarily due to the depreciation of Pakistani Rupee against the US dollar. The rising prices were later supported by the…
Toyota Land Cruiser an SUV, which has ruled the non-paved roads for over sixty-five years and has evolved from being an off-road oriented Jeep to emerge as a Range Rover competitor by becoming comfort oriented…
Pakistan is a country which is not much widespread in the terms of vehicle manufacturing companies, now what do you have in mind when you hear about the car companies present in the country? You might think…
Pak Suzuki Motor Company Limited (PSMCL) has decreased the prices of Suzuki Wagon R by Rs. 50,000-90,000 depending on the trim. Previously, the price of Wagon R was Rs. 899,000 for the VX trim, Rs. 1,049,000…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.