- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
I am sure many of you have seen the video of that Lexus with incredible Bose suspension system. The car would just stick to the road like it was glued and there was no rough terrain transference to the body of…
Two cars that rule Pakistani domestic market are Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic. Both cars have their diehard fans and defend their cars till the end. Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are just too…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.