- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
I am sure many of you have seen the video of that Lexus with incredible Bose suspension system. The car would just stick to the road like it was glued and there was no rough terrain transference to the body of…
Two cars that rule Pakistani domestic market are Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic. Both cars have their diehard fans and defend their cars till the end. Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are just too…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.