- Locally Assembled MG HS Excite – Specs & Features
- How to Pay E-Challan in Punjab in 2024?
- Price Announced – Locally Assembled MG HS Excite
- Punjab: No Police Service for E-Chalan Defaulters
- Hyundai Ioniq 6 – First Look Review
- IMF Proposes 18% GST On Petrol Prices
- Honda Reveals Hydrogen Fuel-Cell Powered Vehicles
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 in Pakistan – First Look Review
- Kia Sportage Price Reduced up to Rs. 300,000
- Stepping in EV Segment – Hyundai Introduces IONIQ 5 & IONIQ 6 in Pakistan
A few days back, the citizens of twin cities, Islamabad and Rawalpindi, requested the authorities to remove cat eyes from roads, as they are harmful to the vehicles and increase security risk. Around the…
Authorities in Peshawar have decided to remove cat eyes on roads, as it is very dangerous not only for the motorists, especially the motorcycle riders, but also for the vehicles in general (tires and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.