- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
A few days back, the citizens of twin cities, Islamabad and Rawalpindi, requested the authorities to remove cat eyes from roads, as they are harmful to the vehicles and increase security risk. Around the…
Authorities in Peshawar have decided to remove cat eyes on roads, as it is very dangerous not only for the motorists, especially the motorcycle riders, but also for the vehicles in general (tires and…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.