- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Pakistan’s leading bike manufacturer, Atlas Honda, is all set to launch a new 125cc model for its customers on 4th January 2019. According to news floating on social media, the new 125cc seems to be CB 125F.…
کفر ٹوٹا خدا خدا کر کے No other verse can better depict the current situation of the automobile manufacturing industry. Deep dark clouds seem to be fading away and the Sun is about to shine over the gloomy…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.