- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
Common Rail Diesel Engines
The year 2018 is going to be a one great year for the automobile industry as many new vehicles would be introduced by local companies, one such treat for Pakistanis is Toyota Fortuner diesel variant. The…
Diesel engines have come a far from where they started once. Mostly due to the stricter emission standards set by the government in first world countries and also due to the fact that technologies evolve with…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.