- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
Zotye Holding Group, which is based in Zhejiang China, has shown interest to set up a manufacturing and export station in Pakistan for which they will enter into a joint venture with Raja Group of Industries…
China is still developing its auto industry and copying other popular models is often an attempt by Chinese automakers to make something good and be grand. We don't know the effect that these copycats have in…
China is worldwide infamous for copying mostly expensive designer items, and than producing them in mass quantities for people who can't afford the expensive originals. It is not well received throughout the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.