- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
After electric cars, it’s time to witness the shifting sands of 3-wheelers in the country. Sazgar, Pakistan’s leading 3-wheelers manufacturer, has opened the booking of fully electric rickshaws with a range of…
Recently Mr. Khawaja Ahmad Hassan, Advisor to CM Punjab was seen testing and driving a new Electric Rickshaw at CM Office Lahore. Many other officials from the government were also present along with the people…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.