- KIA Stonic Vs Peugeot 2008 – A Comparison
- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
People living in Punjab will be able to install fancy number plates on their vehicles from the first week of next month. According to media reports, the Department of Excise and Taxation Punjab will allow…
Few weeks ago, we heard the news about Excise and Taxation Department of Islamabad started issuing new Smart Vehicle Registration cards for the new car buyers. The card will be provided to the new buyer of used…
Gone are the days of old crusty paper book for your car’s registration book. The Excise and Taxation Department of Islamabad has started to issue new chip based (or ‘smartcard’) cards for the new registrants.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.