- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
People living in Punjab will be able to install fancy number plates on their vehicles from the first week of next month. According to media reports, the Department of Excise and Taxation Punjab will allow…
Few weeks ago, we heard the news about Excise and Taxation Department of Islamabad started issuing new Smart Vehicle Registration cards for the new car buyers. The card will be provided to the new buyer of used…
Gone are the days of old crusty paper book for your car’s registration book. The Excise and Taxation Department of Islamabad has started to issue new chip based (or ‘smartcard’) cards for the new registrants.…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.