- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
Euro II in Pakistan
Couple of weeks ago, we heard the news about Pakistani petroleum companies investing 500 million USD to upgrade their refineries, except PARCO (way to go PARCO!), to produce Euro 2 complaint fuel. We already…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.