- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
- Forget MG3, Say Hi to MG4: Javed Afridi
- SBP Import Curbs May Beget Petroleum Shortage
- One-Way Violators to Face Arrest & Case in Lahore
- 1968 Volkswagen Beetle With Air Suspension – Owner Review
- “I have Modified Over 90% of DarkFear” – Owner Review
- Toyota Increased Corolla Altis 1.8 CVT Price
Euro II in Pakistan
Couple of weeks ago, we heard the news about Pakistani petroleum companies investing 500 million USD to upgrade their refineries, except PARCO (way to go PARCO!), to produce Euro 2 complaint fuel. We already…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.