- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
excise and taxation
The much-delayed project of substituting registration book with an automated card will lastly see the light of day. The Excise Taxation Department plans to introduce Automated Registration Cards (ARC) by…
13,000 applications have been kept in waiting for new registration plates since as long as past two-and-a-half months at the Excise and Taxation department, Lahore. Officials at the department estimated that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.