- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
- August Car Sales: Honda & Hyundai Gained Some, Suzuki & Toyota Lost Some
The Ferrari 250 GTO, what is considered not only the best Ferrari's ever made, but one of the best cars of all time. The 250 GTO was a GT car produced by Ferrari from 1962-1964. While originally, only a 100…
RM Sotheby’s auction in New York has just been wrapped up. This particular auction was a notorious one as it sold off two very notorious silver roadsters. One was a 2000 BMW Z8 Roadster; it once belonged to the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.