- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
There are many safety notices stickered around petrol pumps for everyone's safety including ours. It is not a rare sight to see people ignore those safety notices as they continue to chat on their mobiles…
Ferrari 458's caught fire in the first few deliveries which gave Ferrari new reputation of, if its a Ferrari than how come its now on fire yet? Internet was riddled with such memes but finally Ferrari…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.