- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
It seems that the world is moving in a different direction and the conventional concepts and methods are gradually becoming obsolete.With each passing year it seems the war on the conventional gasoline powered…
Pakistani automobile sector is flourishing, there are no two opinions about it. The sales of locally made manufactured cars are ever so high. 151,134 units were sold in FY14-15, compared to 118,102 units in…
A team of French students have built a vehicle that can travel more than 3,200 km on only 1 litre of fuel. British newspaper, The Daily Mail covered the story of the world's most fuel efficient vehicle that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.