- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
It seems that the world is moving in a different direction and the conventional concepts and methods are gradually becoming obsolete.With each passing year it seems the war on the conventional gasoline powered…
Pakistani automobile sector is flourishing, there are no two opinions about it. The sales of locally made manufactured cars are ever so high. 151,134 units were sold in FY14-15, compared to 118,102 units in…
A team of French students have built a vehicle that can travel more than 3,200 km on only 1 litre of fuel. British newspaper, The Daily Mail covered the story of the world's most fuel efficient vehicle that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.