- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
Different types of tyres are needed for different kinds of vehicles and terrains. Same goes for electric cars (EV). An electric vehicle is almost 30 percent heavier than the conventional car, which puts extra…
This technology has been long overdue, as long as a couple of decades but atleast, its now here, available to vehicles with big tires, namely; trucks. Goodyear has developed this self-inflating technology which…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.