- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Now it seems that we were pretty childish to expect to government announcing a policy to actually fix the corrupt servants of the nation, but how juvenile a thought that was now we see. Bureaucrats are now…
The government has finally taken a step which will diminish if not finish the exploitation of cars financed by the tax payers to be provided to Pakistani government servants as a facility however, these cars…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.