- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
It took only a matter of few days for photographers to catch the more powerful 2013 Nissan GT-R lapping The Green Hell a.k.a Nurburgring with a host of new aero accessories, including an aggressive front lip…
Top Gear tested the 2012 Nissan GTR which completely destroyed the Jaguar XKR proving that Supercar can come in for very cheap and it was a blow in the face of the expensive cars like the 911 Turbo S or even…
It is no secret anymore as Nissan has revealed for plans of introducing its ugly Juke SUV to Europe in a performance trim which will be powered by Nissan GTR’s 3.8-liter V6 twin-turbo engine. Nissan has…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.