- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
Hilux Revo Pakistan
In the last decade or so, the crossover segment is getting increasingly popular. Every car brand is bringing their version of crossover. In recent years, even in Pakistan, the crossover vehicles are getting…
After months and months of speculations, rumors and reveals; Indus Motor Company officially launched the new Toyota Hilux Revo yesterday in Karachi. The company organised a launch event yesterday, in…
Indus Motors Company (IMC) all geared up to launch the new Toyota Hilux Revo very soon. The new Toyota Hilux Revo is going to be a replacement to the much loved Toyota Vigo Champ. 8th generation Hilux Revo was…
Its not been so long that the 2016 Toyota Hilux Revo was launched in Thailand. Being unsure of Toyota's plans, we cannot say that when this will be offiicially launched by the Toyota Indus itself, but a very…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.