- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
- Video – Shoaib Malik Enjoys Ride With Son in Lamborghini
- Electric HR-V Unveiled With 500+ KM Range
- Senate Committee Wants Buyers Safe from Car Price Hikes
- Govt Increases OMCs Per Liter Margin & Levy on Diesel
- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
The monopoly of Japanese car makers in Pakistani auto sector is quite evident. But if you look closely, you might feel like those three carmakers have kind of an undeclared agreement among each other. And maybe…
Honda Fit (also known as Jazz) and Honda Vezel (also known as HR-V) are being recalled in Japan due to the defects that need immediate attention. The recalls are being made due to defective power…
Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Limited, a joint venture between Honda Motor Company Limited Japan, and the Atlas Group of Companies Pakistan, was incorporated in November 1992, and their first vehicle rolled off the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.