- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
honda vezel hybrid
Honda Vezel is a 5-door mini-SUV by Japanese automaker that was first unveiled at the 2013 Tokyo Motor Show. Honda launched this urban crossover for sale at the end of 2013 and initially it was for the Japanese…
Honda previously had a tough time coming up with a decent hybrid system that could challenge Toyota's HSD on equal level and has now shown off a game-changing electric motor which will be used to power their…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.