- Fortuner GR & Revo GR Sport Spotted in Pakistan, Are They Coming?
- Proton Increases Price of Single Variant of SAGA
- PakWheels Car Mela Islamabad Happening This Weekend
- Booking Details of Changan Cars After Price Hike
- Changan Car Prices Increased Up To Rs.10.5 Lacs
- Rs. 4 Lacs “ON” on Suzuki Alto, Being Sold for Rs. 2,800,000
- Honda Recalls Vehicles with Faulty Airbags
- Made-in-Pakistan EV Scooter Launched
- Armed Robbers Looted Bikers in Sindh [Video]
- Toyota Pakistan Offering 100% Refund with Markup
On 23rd February 2018, the commerce ministry issued a new SRO 261(1)/2018 and amended the import policy once again. The newly issued SRO states as follow: “In exercise of the powers conferred by the…
In an interesting turn of event, Federal cabinet today has declared SRO 1067(1)/2017 invalid and has directed FBR to clear the 10,000 stranded cars at Karachi port, under old import policy, which have been…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.