- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
- Prices of Buses and Trucks To Go Down
- KIA Stonic to Hit Local Market Next Month?
- FAW V2 Discontinued In Pakistan!?
- Bookings For MG HS Plug-In Hybrid Are Now Open!
Jaguar introduced the successor to the world famous E-Type, after a wait of nearly forty years in the form of F-Type. F-Type since its debut in 2013 has a lot on its plate, not only does it need to justify…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.