- Haval H6 Price Increased Due to “US Dollar Effect”
- Your Car Can NOT Live Long Without..
- Low Sales – Toyota Yaris Discontinued in India
- “KIA Stonic is The Most Anticipated Crossover,” Owner’s Review
- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
Back in May, I wrote a piece on Suzuki Mehran's lookalike being made by the Chinese which went on to become the cheapest car of the country. If you might recall, the company behind Mehran's copy-cat, TT was one…
Chinese automaker, Zotye Automobile’s subsidiary, Jiangnan unveiled Jiangnan TT which not only looks like a face lifted Suzuki Mehran, but it is also the cheapest car in the Chinese Market at a starting price…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.