- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
In a first, Karachi Traffic Police have appointed two women as riders in the metropolitan city. These officers have been appointed to keep an eye on traffic violations. Samavia and Razia are the officers who…
Karachi Traffic Police conducted a drive against fancy number plate users in various parts of Karachi including Defence, Darakshan and Clifton. As per the details, the police issued 20 tickets to people who…
According to the last available figure published by Karachi City Traffic police, average five road accidents happen in Karachi every day. Keep in mind this figure is comprised of accidents reported to Karachi…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.