- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
The City Administration in Karachi has restarted their campaign against the public transporters who have not yet taken the precautionary standards since the February 25 deadline has ended, even after a further…
A few days back, the Karachi Transport Ittehad (KTI) decided to go on a strike on February 21 against the harsh conduct of City Traffic Police. The City Traffic Police adopted a very strict attitude due to the…
The whole country, especially urban cities of Pakistan need a mass-transit system – and it needs it now, more than ever. One of the fastest growing urban centers of the country is Karachi whose current…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.