- Who Are Better Drivers? Lefties or Righties?
- Regulatory Duties Up to 100% on Cars & Tyres Import Proposed
- US Dollar Going Up, Are Car Prices Too??
- Toyota Car Bookings Suspended, Once Again
- Hyundai Sonata to be Discontinued….Internationally!
- “Suzuki’s Economical Car with Only Front Power Windows & 1 Airbag” – Owner’s Review
- Sales Newsflash! New Swift Is A Big Hit
- Traffic Fines Increased Up To Rs. 5,000 in Lahore
- After a Massive Hike, CNG Now Costs More Than Petrol
- No Change in Petrol Prices “For Now”
The 1300cc-1800cc segment has always been dominated by Toyota and Honda in Pakistan, but there may be going to be a new entrance in the market, KIA Cerato. The South Korean company is reportedly all set to…
The Government has granted permission to three new companies to set up car assembly and manufacturing plants in Pakistan. The Ministry of Industry and Production allowed United Motors Private Limited,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.