- Coronavirus outbreak: Follow these safety measures while commuting!
- Things You Can do on PakWheels Amidst the Coronavirus Pandemic!
- 8 cheap cars that you can buy under 5 lacs
- SUVs, MPVs, and Crossovers to be launched in 2020
- Tips To Maintain Your Car While Idle These Days
- 5 Suzuki cars under PKR 6 lacs to buy in Pakistan
- Local Auto Manufacturers Demand Delay In EV Policy
- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 MT vs. Honda City I-VTEC 1.3 MT: A brief comparison!
- Toyota And BYD Join Hands to manufacture Battery Electric Vehicles
- Have a quick look at the cars launched in Pakistan during 2019
The Government has granted permission to three new companies to set up car assembly and manufacturing plants in Pakistan. The Ministry of Industry and Production allowed United Motors Private Limited,…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.