- Toyota Yaris GLi 1.3 CVT vs. Honda City i-VTEC 1.3 Prosmatec: A brief comparison!
- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
This time around, we have brought a detailed review of Kia Picanto for you guys. Kia showed its presence in Pakistan last year with the introduction of Grand Carnival and Sportage. Users were anticipating the…
Web Desk 77
KIA Lucky Motors has once again entered into the local industry of Pakistan after a decade and this time with a long-term investment plan. The expectations with the auto manufacturer are high considering the…
Ali Laghari 18
South Korean automaker Kia has launched two new vehicles for its consumers in Pakistan. One is a much hyped Grand Carnival, a 3.3L MPV, and the other is a pickup truck called Frontier (K2700). PakWheels at the…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.