- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
Lamborghini Aventador SV
The Lamborghini Aventador has been around for quite a while now. The V12 naturally aspirated supercar was released all the way back at the Geneva Motor Show in 2011. Since then the Aventador has gone to become…
Track focused cars are all the buzz right now. Nearly every single supercar manufacturer makes a lightened hardcore stripped down version of their already ludicrous road going supercars. And it’s not hard to…
Supercars catching fire isn't anything new, especially to Lamborghini. When the Gallardo first launched nearly a decade ago multiple examples caught on fire even when they were parked and a recall had to be…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.