- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
- Features That Make Toyota Yaris A Hot Seller
- Pakistani Auto Industry In the Eyes of a School Boy
- BREAKING – “Locally Assembled” KIA Stonic Spotted
- A Review of Mr Bean’s Car ‘The MINI Cooper’
- HBL and Indus Motor Company Enter Strategic Alliance
- Massive Increase in Petrol Prices!!
- Is Suzuki Bolan Really Coming with AC?
Due to the auto policy 2016-21 and China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), many Chinese automakers have entered into Pakistan. They are collaborating with local companies to start their operations. We have…
After the auto policy 2016-21, there has been a constant increase in the entry of foreign automakers in Pakistan. Automakers from Korea, France to China are eager to launch their vehicles in the local market.…
The new auto policy has fringe benefits for new automakers interested in setting up shop in Pakistan. Though the auto policy has surprised and impressed the people, but there were manufacturers in Pakistan that…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.