- Suzuki & Toyota Still Dominate The Car Market Of Pakistan
- Another Changan SUV Oshan X7 Spotted – Int’l Specs & Features
- Difference Between Petrol and Diesel Engine
- Honda Civic 11th Gen Official Specs & Features Revealing on THIS Date!
- Tax to Stop ‘ON Money’ Imposed in This City & Province
- Year-On-Year Car Sales Grew By 197% In March
- Changan SUV UNI-T Spotted – Here Are Int’l Specs & Features
- This is When Proton Pakistan is Starting Local Assembly
- Traffic Plan – These Areas in Lahore Are Blocked Due to Protest
- Finally – Booking for Hilux Toyota Revo Facelift is Open
Auto policy 2016-21 has created mixed reactions among people associated with automobiles. While the existing three assemblers of our auto industry have already labeled the policy as ‘devastating’, and later…
Usman Ansari 273
After remaining pending for more than two and a half years, the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) of the federal cabinet have approved the ‘Automobile Development Policy 2016-21’, as announced by the…
Aref Ali 28
Despite the influx of used imported cars from Japan, the sales of locally manufactured car makers have been enjoying healthy sales. According to Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association (PAMA), the local…
Engineering Development Board stuns auto sector by proposing drastic duty cut in CKD and CBU units posted on May 4, 2012.
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.