- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
local auto industry
Sales of locally assembled cars have increased to staggering 77%, according to the numbers provided by PAMA (Pakistan Automotive Manufacturers Association), for the months July and August, compared to last…
During the last two decades, cars on the roads of our metropolitan cities have increased massively and this reason has forced buyers to look for small hatchback cars instead of big sedans cars. Travel times for…
ISLAMABAD: The Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) has endorsed open import of used cars, as well as the notion to increase the age limit of imported vehicles from the existing three years to five years in…
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the demand is falling for locally made cars, at that price with little value for money, every other person with a bit of understanding and enthusiasm towards cars…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.