- Don’t Mount THESE iPhones On Your Bikes
- Honda City Hybrid to be Launched in India
- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
The Government of Punjab has decided to abolish luxury tax on high-end vehicles to increase registrations of such vehicles in the province, reports Dunya News. According to the details, due to luxury tax…
There is no change, as of now, in luxury tax on cars in the province says official of Punjab Excise Department. On 16th October 2018, the Punjab Assembly held a session, which was chaired by Chief Minister…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.