- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
The Oil Industry of Pakistan is reportedly resisting implementation for lower manganese content in gasoline, as according to them they need more time and investment to carry out the plan of phasing out the…
Local oil refineries have warned that the oil production in the country will drop if the government’s current directive of using a specific amount of manganese content in the oil remain in full effect. It will…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.