- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
MG ZS EV
Another day, another MG story. Not a good one, this time. Yesterday, I saw a post on Javed Afridi's social media that read "MADE IN PAKISTAN MG EV". It was a short video clip showing the assembly of an MG ZS…
We are back with another expert review, and today we are reviewing MG ZS EV. MG Motors has not launched this car in Pakistan yet, and this is a test unit. In Pakistan, Audi and BMW, are only two companies which…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.