- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
MG ZS EV
The Australian government is slowly phasing out petrol-powered vehicles. And so EVs (Electric Vehicles) are becoming a thing in the country. EV sales in Australia have gone up by almost 200% in 2021, and guess…
Another day, another MG story. Not a good one, this time. Yesterday, I saw a post on Javed Afridi's social media that read "MADE IN PAKISTAN MG EV". It was a short video clip showing the assembly of an MG ZS…
We are back with another expert review, and today we are reviewing MG ZS EV. MG Motors has not launched this car in Pakistan yet, and this is a test unit. In Pakistan, Audi and BMW, are only two companies which…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.