- Pak Suzuki Halts Bike Production Amidst Low Sales
- Korean Auto Giant’s Clash with Chinese Rivals
- Cybertruck Beats Porsche While Towing A Porsche
- Jawan Actress Nayanthara Receives Maybach Gift
- Peugeot Announces a Limited Time Price!
- Petrol Price Unchanged, Diesel Gets Cheaper
- Land Rover Defender 103 – Complete off-roading solution
- Land Cruiser 70 Series Unveils a 2024 Facelift
- Yadea T5 Electric Scooter – First Look Review
- Punjab Launches Virtual Smart Cards
MG ZS EV
Pakistan recently got a couple of exciting new electric vehicles (EVs). First it was MG Pakistan with MG4 and MG ZS, and now DFSK has introduced an all-new Seres 3. All three are exciting additions with…
The Australian government is slowly phasing out petrol-powered vehicles. And so EVs (Electric Vehicles) are becoming a thing in the country. EV sales in Australia have gone up by almost 200% in 2021, and guess…
Another day, another MG story. Not a good one, this time. Yesterday, I saw a post on Javed Afridi's social media that read "MADE IN PAKISTAN MG EV". It was a short video clip showing the assembly of an MG ZS…
We are back with another expert review, and today we are reviewing MG ZS EV. MG Motors has not launched this car in Pakistan yet, and this is a test unit. In Pakistan, Audi and BMW, are only two companies which…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.