- No More Use of Mobile Phones While Driving
- Here is the Journey of General Tyres of Over 50 Years
- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
mitsubishi ek wagon
To give you a heads up, I have used the PakWheels.com listings to get the approximate prices of Japanese cars available locally. If you have 10 Lac PKR to buy a car, it’s probably best to go for an…
There is some breaking news coming from Japan. According to latest updates, Nissan has taken a 40% controlling stake in Mitsubishi Motors in a deal worth $2.2 billion. This move has made Nissan the single…
Mitsubishi Motors, Japan’s sixth-largest carmaker, revealed that it has been cheating about its fuel consumption figures for last 25 years. The Japanese automaker admitted that the fuel-economy testing methods…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.