- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 35 per Liter
- Toyota Car Prices Increase AGAIN
- Petrol Price Hike Of Rs. 83.5 – Proposes OGRA
- Peugeot Pakistan Suspends Car Bookings
- Rupee’s Free-fall, Car Prices & Bookings – A New Episode
- Pakistan’s First Pink Bus Service To Be Launched In Karachi
- Dollar From Rs. 230 to Rs. 255 – Fresh Car Price Hikes Coming?
- Despite “Price Lock”, Kia Closes Bookings of All Cars
- Suzuki Bike Prices Hiked By Rs. 25,000
- Cars Owned By ICC Cricketer Of The Year – Babar Azam
mitsubishi ek wagon
To give you a heads up, I have used the PakWheels.com listings to get the approximate prices of Japanese cars available locally. If you have 10 Lac PKR to buy a car, it’s probably best to go for an…
There is some breaking news coming from Japan. According to latest updates, Nissan has taken a 40% controlling stake in Mitsubishi Motors in a deal worth $2.2 billion. This move has made Nissan the single…
Mitsubishi Motors, Japan’s sixth-largest carmaker, revealed that it has been cheating about its fuel consumption figures for last 25 years. The Japanese automaker admitted that the fuel-economy testing methods…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.