- Toyota Yaris Altiv 1.3L MT vs. Toyota Corolla GLi 1.3L MT: A brief comparison!
- Petrol Price To Remain Unchanged For April 2020
- Local auto parts makers extend their help, offer to make medical equipment
- Tips to Extend the Life of Your Car’s Parts
- Government bans oil imports due to low demand
- NHMP closes Motorway for all kinds of traffic
- Yamaha R1 Detailed Review, Price, Specification & Features
- Mitsubishi Lancer 1.8 Turbo 2006 Owner’s Review
- Pakistan’s Auto Industry Halts Production Due To Coronavirus
- Petroleum Prices Reduced By PKR 15 Per Liter
Ever seen a MotoGP rider taking off in a run of the mill scooter? Well if you haven’t already, Marc Marquez has done it for you. That’s right, Marc Marquez, the 3rd position holder of 2015’s MotoGP World…
Born in a country where cricket is not just the food, air, blood, and sweat but also somewhat a religion for the masses, most readers wouldn’t be too familiar with the world of motor-spots. I got my first…
Recently, motorsports in Pakistan suffered an irrevocable loss of precious fans. Safety in such events wasn’t highlighted by the mainstream media, anyways; a thought occurred to me about highlighting what we…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.