- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
New Car launch
A month ago, we spotted a new Hyundai car in Lahore. An MPV (Multi-Purpose Vehicle) called the Hyundai STARIA. "Well, Hyundai-Nishat must be testing another MPV", we thought. Surprise, surprise! Hyundai STARIA…
After a long wait, Changan Alsvin has finally been unveiled in Pakistan. In a ceremony, held in Karachi, the company revealed the vehicle for local consumers. The Changan Master has been testing the car for…
After an overdose of car and automotive brand launches in Pakistan this year, 2017 looks to be no different. Following, the launch of face-lifted A3, and a proposal to BOI (Board Of Investment) for local…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.