- RD Removed – Audi e-tron Prices Dropped Up to Rs. 2 Crore
- Each Saudi Football Player To Get Rolls Royce – Reports
- Islamabad Police Issue Traffic Alert Amid Political Rally
- Changan Facilitates Its Customers Via “Price Lock Policy”
- Candy Red Reborn With Lambo Doors – Owner Review
- Oshan X7 Will be Delivered In 3 Months Now
- New Honda Civic 2022 Also Facing Steering Rack Issue?
- How to Get Driving License via DLIMS Punjab
- Swift GLX CVT Booking Resumes For Limited Time
- 22 Award-Winning Proton Saga
New Toyota Fortuner
Only recently Toyota Indus Motors launched the next generation of not so successful first gen Toyota Fortuner. The first gen was launched by Toyota Thailand back in 2005. This mid-sized SUV (sports utility…
IMC's bold move of introducing all new Toyota Fortuner at the reduced price of PKR 5,280,500 rupees has yet to sunk in. The 2nd generation of Toyota Fortuner, which was introduced last month on a launch in…
In the last decade or so, the crossover segment is getting increasingly popular. Every car brand is bringing their version of crossover. In recent years, even in Pakistan, the crossover vehicles are getting…
The day of 27th September (2016) marked the advent of two vehicles being introduced in Pakistani Automotive market. It is true that Pakistani Automotive industry scarcely witnesses the launch of new cars, but…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.