- Peugeot 2008 – Official Specs and Features
- Here are OFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
- KIA Stonic Vs Toyota Yaris – A Comparison
- Hyundai Elantra Gets a New Exciting Feature
- KIA Stonic Vs MG ZS – A Comparison
New Toyota Fortuner
Only recently Toyota Indus Motors launched the next generation of not so successful first gen Toyota Fortuner. The first gen was launched by Toyota Thailand back in 2005. This mid-sized SUV (sports utility…
IMC's bold move of introducing all new Toyota Fortuner at the reduced price of PKR 5,280,500 rupees has yet to sunk in. The 2nd generation of Toyota Fortuner, which was introduced last month on a launch in…
In the last decade or so, the crossover segment is getting increasingly popular. Every car brand is bringing their version of crossover. In recent years, even in Pakistan, the crossover vehicles are getting…
The day of 27th September (2016) marked the advent of two vehicles being introduced in Pakistani Automotive market. It is true that Pakistani Automotive industry scarcely witnesses the launch of new cars, but…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.