- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Non Custom Paid Cars
Swat Police have confiscated 76 stolen cars and 17 motorbikes during the temporary campaign of registration non-custom paid vehicles, reports a local media outlet. According to the details, as reported by…
"Imagine there was no punishment in the court of law for driving a non custom paid car in Pakistan, what would you do? Purchase a Toyota Mark X for around 1.0 million or a Suzuki Cultus for 1.0 million? The…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.