- No Helmet – Lahore Police Issued 99,000 Challans in 3 Weeks
- DFSK Gearing Up to Launch Electric and Hybrid Cars in Pakistan
- Kia Picanto to get 2nd Facelift Next Year
- Rehan Tanvir’s Infamous Revo With A Starlight Roof – Owner Review
- Govt Proposes to Ban Cars Older Than 30 Years in Lahore
- Revo Rocco Gone Soft For Better Or For Worse? – Expert Review
- Car Financing Drops to a New Low in 2022
- Toyota To Produce Hydrogen Powered Hilux
- Russia Offers Petrol & Diesel at Discounted Rates – Govt
- Is Honda Planning to Launch Electric Car in Pakistan?
non custom paid
PakWheels.com is committed to bringing authentic news for its readers. And this time too, we are writing this piece to aware you guys about an ongoing scam in the local automobile industry. Last week Government…
The previous government had announced a 'Vehicle Amnesty Scheme' through which FBR had planned to curb illegal smuggling of vehicle and generate 20 billion rupees in revenue for the government. The scheme…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.