- Pak Suzuki Celebrates Success of My Suzuki My Story Season 2
- 4 New BMW Bikes Launched In Pakistan
- After Peugeot 2008, Peugeot 3008 & 5008 Are Here For Testing
- Peugeot 2008 – Specs and Features are Here
- Here are UNOFFICIAL Specs & Features of KIA Stonic
- Is Booking of Suzuki Alto VXL Suspended?
- The All-New 3rd Generation Toyota Tundra is Here!!
- First Batch of 40 Green Line Buses Arrived At Karachi Port
- Driver’s License Process Will Now Be 100% Transparent
- Semiconductor Chip Shortage’s Impact on Pakistan Auto Industry
Oil Prices in Pakistan
The federal government of Pakistan has decided not to raise the prices of petroleum product in the month of July 2016 before Eid ul Fitr. This is for the third time Oil and Gas Regularity Authority proposed…
After the global rise in the petroleum prices, Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has also proposed an increase in prices in Pakistan for June 2016 as well. The proposal was forwarded to Ministry of…
The price of crude oil has reached US $50 per barrel for the first time in last seven months. Experts have been expecting the price hike for some time now. Although the hike is going to help the oil producing…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.