- RD Removed – Audi e-tron Prices Dropped Up to Rs. 2 Crore
- Each Saudi Football Player To Get Rolls Royce – Reports
- Islamabad Police Issue Traffic Alert Amid Political Rally
- Changan Facilitates Its Customers Via “Price Lock Policy”
- Candy Red Reborn With Lambo Doors – Owner Review
- Oshan X7 Will be Delivered In 3 Months Now
- New Honda Civic 2022 Also Facing Steering Rack Issue?
- How to Get Driving License via DLIMS Punjab
- Swift GLX CVT Booking Resumes For Limited Time
- 22 Award-Winning Proton Saga
Oil Prices in Pakistan
The federal government of Pakistan has decided not to raise the prices of petroleum product in the month of July 2016 before Eid ul Fitr. This is for the third time Oil and Gas Regularity Authority proposed…
After the global rise in the petroleum prices, Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has also proposed an increase in prices in Pakistan for June 2016 as well. The proposal was forwarded to Ministry of…
The price of crude oil has reached US $50 per barrel for the first time in last seven months. Experts have been expecting the price hike for some time now. Although the hike is going to help the oil producing…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.