- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Makes Car Finance Harder Under New Rules
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
- 3 Rides That Make Every Car Enthusiast Go 🤩
- Driving Redefined – 2nd Gen Honda BR-V Launched
IG Sindh Dr Kaleem Imam has directed the traffic DIG and zonal IGs to take action against people who are using vehicles on open letters. As per the details, IG has urged the citizens of Karachi to transfer…
Once again the Excise and Taxation Department of Punjab has issued a warning to people who are driving vehicles on open letters. The authority has given 10-days to citizens to register their vehicles on their…
Punjab Excise Department (PED) has warned people who are using vehicles under the open letter. According to the details, the authority has given two month grace period to people who are using cars on open…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.