- Sindh: 14,000 Liter Petrol Disappears From Seized Container
- Has Ayeza Khan Bought a New Lamborghini?
- Ferrari F8 Tributo Does 0 to 100 In 2.9 Seconds – Walkaround Review
- 1980 Toyota Corolla KE70 Restored In Its Former Glory – Owner Review
- Park Wrong & Get Your Car Clamped in Lahore
- Actor Yasir Hussain Gifts Himself New Revo Rocco
- Removal of RD on EVs – A Benefit to Elite?
- No Change In Petrol & Diesel prices For Third Time In A Row
- Kia Launches “Immediate Delivery with Price Lock” Offer
- PakWheels Peshawar Auto Show Date Announced
Enjoying Ramadan in such scorching heat? Well many of you have witnessed this intense heatwave in Karachi for the first time unless you are frequent traveler to interior Sindh. Anyways, the point of making you…
It is that time of the year when it is starting to get hot, at least in the daytime. Also you start seeing cars on the roadside with the bonnets open and the owner/driver with a bottle of water trying to cool…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.