- Is New Honda Civic Coming to Pakistan Next Year?
- Haval Is Finally Delivering Jolion SUVs
- Prices of Cars Over 1500cc May INCREASE Soon
- Jolta Introduces More Electric Bikes & An Electric Scooty
- SBP Banned Auto Finance of Imported Cars
- Kawasaki Ninja 14R More Comfortable Than Hayabusa – Expert Review
- How to Check Car Registration in Pakistan
- Major Announcement over Proton Car Price INCREASE
- Bookings for KIA Picanto & Sportage FWD Suspended??
- MG Pakistan “Will Not Tolerate Baseless Rumours Now”
Pakistan kay Rung BR-V kay Sung
The BR-V caravan on their 10th day (8-5-2018) started their next leg of journey from Pakistan Monument located in Islamabad-- a symbol of unity of Pakistani people. After that, the caravan team left for Murree.…
The BR-V caravan after exploring the city of Lahore left for Gujranwala and Sialkot. On the 8th day (6-05-2018) of the journey, the caravan reached Gujranwala sharp at 11:00 am and explored the beautiful city…
Honda's initiative Pakistan Kay Rung BR-V Kay Sung is creating a great deal of buzz across Pakistan. People from all walks of life welcome the BR-V caravan when it enters their city. The car company has…
Pakistan Kay Rung BR-V Kay Sung caravan is on its way to Khunjerab. Up till now the caravan has visited most of the parts in Sindh and has now entered Punjab Province via Rahim Yar Khan. This is a 14-day…
Pakistan kay Rung BR-V kay Sung, Honda’s 14-day cross-country journey is aimed at promoting tourism and soft image of Pakistan, as well as to show how capable the Honda BR-V is to go on such adventures. The…
Reproduction of material from any PakWheels.com pages without permission is strictly prohibited.